Never Split the Party is an ultra social rogue-like! You're one of four adventurers entering an epic dungeon to take down the vampire known only as The Countess, who is constantly bombarding you with insults.
- Cooperate with your friends and cover each others backs in this 4 Player Co-op
- Explore a procedurally-generated megadungeon that spans 5 progressively difficult floors
- Destroy a wide variety of dangerous enemies in over 425 unique dungeon rooms
- Dodge devious hazards that split the party
- Revive your companions when they get knocked down
- Discover and amass over 120 devastating abilities and artifacts
- Share the knowledge of one of four unique specialist roles
- Unlock new upgrades through a variety of achievements
About This GameNever Split the Party is an ultra social rogue-like! You're one of four adventurers entering an epic dungeon to take down the evil vampire known only as The Countess, who killed your parents and is now constantly bombarding you with insults.
Explore a procedurally generated dungeon, amass powerful upgrades, and cooperate with your fellow adventures to conquer and crush the vile dungeon bosses!
Never Split the Party has over 120 upgrades, 21 magical potions, 28 unique enemies, and over 425 room designs spread among 5 procedurally generated dungeon levels for maximum replayability!
RolesEach player has both a role and a character class.
The four unique roles in the game each provide vital info to the party.
- The Cartographer tracks the dungeon maps.
- The Treasurer tracks each players inventory.
- The Vitalist tracks each players health.
- The Loremaster tracks all knowledge of the upgrades.
If you were to be split from the party, say through an Skeleton Wizard's teleportation or a Punter that knocks you into the next room, then everyone else would lose access to your roles vital info until you're reunited.
ClassesYou'll also get to choose your character class. The Fighter and Cleric classes are available for everyone (so that you can always play with your friends).
Access to the other classes as well as Challenge Modes (including PvP) and Bonus Armor and Helmet Cosmetics are available with the Fellowship Unlock.